You're just as sane as I am.
joly would have a tattoo that could only be seen under blacklight because of his occupation as a doctor and the scrutiny in the work place of the unprofessionalism of tattoos. it would be along one side of his ribcage and along his arm and would be an extremely detailed illustration of the bone beneath the flesh, showing the elbow joint and moving along down his hand and fingers. if you were to put him in a room with all blacklight it would look as though he were but part of a skeleton exposed beneath an x-ray
I’m now Ender Wiggins. We’re all gonna die.
I’M A JAEGER PILOT
God of Thunder
I…. am a princess?
I’m a… what even is Dorian Gray’s job?
I guess I run a business of repute and am the mayor of this town………
For Angeolras, who was the December 6th Advent Sketch winner. One of her prompts was Marius in an ugly light up christmas sweater so I had to do that one. I made it a sequel to the christmas party pic here, hence reindeerjolras.
Sadly I had to color this twice since the first time my comp crashed during, second time’s the charm and such.
hey friends send me smittenjolras fic recs
this is the first time in weeks the #smittenjolras tag has updated
i am glad that it was with this
(p.s. the blog with the smittenjolras url was something i did last summer and it was gr9 i can recommend that, read it from the back)
no you guys dont understand RAPUNZEL IS GERMAN FOR A CERTAIN TYPE OF LETTUCE
I WOULD BE SAD IF PEOPLE DIDN’T KNOW THAT IT WAS A TYPE OF LETTUCE BECAUSE THE STORY OF RAPUNZEL SHE IS LITERALLY NAMED AFTER LETTUCE.
Hey buddy! Just like to tell you that your theme is the best. It gives a great look to your blog and somehow feels calming. Idk man. Love ya! --your les mis secret santa
Aww! Thank you! Here’s the place where I found it, if you ever want one like mine: https://sites.google.com/site/scarletstonethemes/
There’s that holiday Saint-Just going around my dash and suddenly my brain devised an awful pun and I had to illustrate it with historically inaccurate FREV chibis on my Paper app.
Though to be fair I do think the red liberty cap and Santa’s red hat are supposed to share a common ancestor in the Roman pileus. At least from what I remember.
I am sorry tumblr. So very sorry.
TheCakeBar’s Christmas Roundup #1
These are recipes that I’ve collected over the years from wonderful food blogs from all over the world!
These recipes are currently trending here on the blog so I decided to highlight them and collect them for you in one single post!
Click the links below to get the rebloggable link/and resource links to all recipes!
@@@@@Stay tuned for other Christmas and Winter ‘themed’ trending posts here at The Cake Bar! All Trending Posts can be found/tagged here
questions? concerns? contact me on tumblr! or email me email@example.com
Let’s just talk about French for a second.
are all pronounced the same
but not “Sens” (senses)
"(Il) S’est” (It has/he has/she has)
"(Je) Sais” (I know)
"(Il) Sait” (He/she/it knows)
are all pronounced the same
but not “Cet” (This/that)
First and Last words.
I’m not crying, there’s something in both my eyes.
THE FIRST AND LAST WORDS ARE SAID BY ALBUS
I TAKE BACK ANY CRITICISM OF HIS NAME
I open at the close
wow allstate hitting the feels now
10 of the Most Majestic Caves in the World
- Ice Cave Near The Mutnovsky Volcano, Russia - Ice caves like these form in the glaciers surrounding the Mutnovsky Volcano in Russia. Some of them are formed by vents that release volcanic heat and gases called fumaroles. (photo by Florian Wizorek)
- Glowworms Cave, New Zealand - The Waitomo glowworm caves are home to a unique insect – the glowworm. These insects hang glistening silken strands from the ceiling of the cave and glow to attract unsuspecting prey. (photo by waitomo.com)
- Son Doong Cave, Vietnam - This is the largest currently known cave in the world. It is filled with countless wonders including isolated ecosystems, weather systems and geological formations. (photo by National Geographic)
- Batu Caves, Malaysia - These caves have been used by English and Chinese settlers as well as the indigenous Temuan people. The bat guano in the cave was mined for agricultural purposes, but now the cave is filled with statues and is open to visitors. (photo by Danny Xeero)
- Marble Caves, Patagonia - Theses caves are known for the spectacular reflections that the turquoise water casts on the white marble ceiling of the cave. They are also called the Marble Cathedral because of their beautiful and arching forms. (photo by kellywhite)
- Phraya Nakhon Cave, Thailand - This cave was historically a popular visiting place for local kings because of the illumination provided by the collapsed roofs. The pavilion in the center was built for the visit of King Chulalongkorn in 1890. (photo by Wasitpol Unchanakorrakit)
- Ellison’s Cave, United States - This photograph is of the Fantastic Cave pit, part of Ellison’s Cave in the state of Georgia. It is a popular attraction for pit cavers – those who enjoy rappelling down vertical subterranean drops. (photo by secondglobe.com)
- Vatnajokull Glacier Cave, Iceland - This cave is located in the largest glacier in Europe. Caves like these form due to melting glacial icewater, but they can be dangerous because glaciers are constantly breaking and changing. (photo by Einar Runar Sigurdson)
- Cave in Algarve, Portugal - Due to its location, the cave is prone to various seaside formations because of the rock face’s relative solubility in water. This specific cave near Lagos is accessible only by water. (photo by Bruno Carlos)
- Reed Flute Cave, China - The Reed Flute Cave in Guangxi, China has been visited by tourists for at least 1200 years. The cave is home to a spectacular array of stalagmites and stalactites. It is named for the reeds that grow at its mouth, which can be made into flutes. (photo by Pasquale di Pilato)
Courfeyrac putting mistletoe up all over the house he shares with Combeferre and Enjolras because Enjolras’s reactions are always hilarious, and there’s no harm trying to catch Combeferre for a kiss, is there?
And then Courfeyrac decides that the only thing to do is to throw a Christmas party and so all the Amis are there and everybody is kissing each other except Enjolras keeps running away or just standing in the center of the living room where he is safe. But then the doorbell rings and everybody is apparently conspiring against Enjolras because they all disappear and he has to answer the door (which happens to have the biggest sprig of mistletoe hanging above it), and he figures he will just ignore the mistletoe and hopefully whoever it is won’t notice.
But lo and behold it’s Grantaire standing on the other side holding a bottle of wine, and Enjolras just can’t not kiss him, because he is wearing a seriously hideous Christmas sweater and his cheeks are red from the cold and he looks so happy to be there. Enjolras turns beet red and Grantaire doesn’t understand what’s happening and suddenly Enjolras just surges forward and smashes his mouth against Grantaire’s, and ok, Grantaire really doesn’t know what’s going on, and Enjolras pulls back like .0001 seconds later and sometime during that little display all of the Amis reappeared and they are all laughing hysterically while Enjolras just stares at Grantaire with his face still all red. Grantaire finally looks up and sees the mistletoe above his head and laughs with his friends until he looks at Enjolras again, who looks very embarrassed and maybe a little nervous, so Grantaire passes his wine bottle off to Courfeyrac and gathers Enjolras up in his arms and kisses him, and kisses him, and kisses him, and Courfeyrac is in the kitchen silently congratulating himself for a job well done.
(There may or may not be a lot of eggnog-induced cuddles later on, and Courfeyrac might finally catch Combeferre under the mistletoe after everybody else has gone home, and really, it is a very happy Christmas all around.)
Welcome to Platform 9¾
1 / 1518
Welcome traveler! You have entered the Kingdom of Craziness, ruled by Queen Elphaba. Random Harry Potter, political musings musings, and generally geeky things will be posted here! To submit things, just put /submit at the end of my URL. It should take you directly there. :) Want to tag me in something? Use the tag greencosette
"Wit beyond measure
is man's greatest treasure"